Please check your email to see if your account has been flagged as suspicious or restricted. If you have a Terms of Service violation, your account may be closed. If you had a previous account on Gslem OnlyFans with a violation, your new account may be restricted or closed. If you believe you have been mistakenly flagged, please contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an evidence or information that will allow us to review your situation.
A verified email address will ensure that you receive important system notifications, be able to reset your password and receive updates about your account.
You can change your email notification preferences anytime by logging into your account, going to your Settings page, and adjust your notifications for your profile activity updates. For example, emails will be sent when a subscription is expiring, when a subscription has been renewed, or when a new Fan subscribes.
- Add a valid credit card to your account
- Click "Subscribe Follow" on the profile you wish to subscribe to
- Clicking "Follow" will charge your credit card or Wallet Credits
- Clicking "Follow" on a free account will not charge your credit card or Wallet Credits
- A completed Follow will instantly unlock the content in that profile including all previous posts and all future posts during the subscription period
- Subscription periods are 30 days from the date of purchase
I'm unable to subscribe to an account
- Verify your email
- Use an up-to-date web browser
- Link a valid credit card in your account.
Accepted payment methods
- Maestro/ Debit cards
- Some Prepaid Visa cards
- Prepaid cards
- Gift cards
What can a Fan do if they tip for a video or send a tip but the Creator does not provide the desired content? Unfortunately, we are unable to issue a refund in these circumstances. Private messages and tips are voluntary contributions. Gslem OnlyFans is a social network and our Creators are fully responsible for their own content. Gslem OnlyFans cannot guarantee any particular activity nor influence the Creator’s decisions to manage their content. A Fan may try to contact the Creator directly with regard to this issue. If you need help more about report (email@example.com)
- Add your bank account that is in your own name
- The bank account should be in the same country as the country that issued the verified photo ID of the Creator. As an alternate payout method, you can add a verified e-wallet
- Complete your W-9 form (for US Creators)
- Make sure your account is verified
- Make sure you have set your subscription price
The available payout methods are determined by your location.
Your Statements page will display your Payout Request, Pending Balance, and Earnings.
The Pending Balance is the amount that you have earned during the last 7 days. Your earnings become available for withdrawal from the Current Balance on a 7-day rolling basis.
Creators in a small number of countries that receive high levels of reversed transactions will have Pending Balances for 21 days. After four months from the first earned transaction, payouts switch to a 7-day rolling basis.
Please note: if a Fan seeks or causes a refund or a chargeback and is successful, you will see an Adjustment in your Statements page for the amount. The Status column on the Statements page will indicate if any earnings were reversed or adjusted.
All withdrawal requests and bank payouts are processed immediately and will appear within 3-7 business days.
The remaining 50% covers referral payments, payment processing, hosting, support, and all other services.
Your payout request will not be processed until you have submitted a new ID that is then verified and approved.
- Your previously submitted ID has expired
- The documents previously submitted do not meet the requirements required to complete your Payout Request
- There is missing payout information on your Account which prevents you from withdrawing funds.
Once your ID is verified and approved your payouts will be enabled. Please note that if you have received this message, you will not be able to receive your Payouts until this is complete. Please note the following requirements which must be met for ANY uploaded image:
- Images may not be edited, cropped or re-sized.
- All images must be in color.
- Submitted documents must be a photo or a scanned copy. Electronic documents or a photo of a photo will be rejected.
- All 4 corners of the document must be visible.
- The entire government issued, non-expired ID must be shown. No parts of the document may be redacted, covered, cut, or censored.
- Files must be .PNG or .JPG format and under 7MB in size. Once your ID is approved, confirm your payment method
- US Creators are required to complete a W9 form.
Typically, it takes 3-7 business days for funds to appear in your bank account.
In some cases, it can take up to 10 business days.
If it has been more than 10 days since your payment has been listed as processed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a downloaded copy of your bank statement. It must show your bank details and have evidence that you have not received your payment. We will investigate the payment further. For bank wire transfers (outside US), you will need to request your Destination Trace ID from Support for the deposits Gslem FansOnly has issued to you. You will need this number to provide to your bank to trace your wire.
Your payout request may not be processed if there is an info mismatch in your account. You may need to re-add your bank account details (or debit card for OCT payments) to your account in the banking section and make sure you enter the correct details: email@example.com